Join Verus Research and be a part of elite team that utilizes creativity, critical thinking skills, and state-of-the-art technologies to create solutions that matter, every day! Verus Research is searching for a Contracts Administrator to provide enterprise support in proposal coordination, contract management, and subcontract administration across the entire contract life cycle. The Contracts Administrator will, on behalf of a firm performing in both the prime contractor and sub-contractor roles, (1) support the Company in developing high-quality proposals and coordinating proposal efforts; (2) prepare sub-contractor requests for proposals; (3) review and negotiate contract terms and conditions; (4) administer contracts through closeout; (5) administer the entire scope of work performed by contractors through closeout; (6) develop and negotiate non-disclosure agreements and teaming agreements; and (7) support the maintenance of data, tools, and systems needed for the preparation and submission of proposals.
This position is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Visit https://greaterabq.com/the-city-we-love/ for information on living in the greater Albuquerque area! Relocation assistance will be provided to the ideal candidate.
The ideal candidate for the Contracts Administrator role will have a solid foundation in contract and subcontract administration and proposal submission and possess excellent time management and organizational skills with great attention to detail, ability to adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic work environment, as well as the ability to communicate complex ideas and provide excellent customer service. Success in this demanding role will stem from:
- U.S. citizenship
- Holding or being able to obtain a Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree(s) in business, management, accounting, finance, or similar field
- Substantial successful experience in Federal sector contracting and subcontracting
- Understanding of Government contracting and solicitation processes
- Extensive knowledge of both the Federal and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR/DFAR) and commercial contact channels (including regulation supplements of various Federal entities, including the DoD, Department of Energy, and National Aeronautics & Space Administration), with special focus on FAR Parts 15, 31, 35 and 44
- Working knowledge of multiple contract types (e.g., cost plus fixed fee, firm fixed price, time & material), small business innovative research (SBIR) efforts, GSA and similar schedules, “other transaction agreements,” and engineering change proposals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat DC
- Experience with commercially available enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems; experience with JAMIS® Prime a plus