Verus Research is searching for an experienced Electrical-Electronics Technician to perform assembly and testing of electronic components and systems to support developmental and maturing hardware.
Verus Research develops a range of high-power electromagnetic and plasma technologies. In many cases, customer specifications require adapting or advancing the state of the art in component and system technologies. The primary role for the Electrical-Electronics Technician will be the assembly and testing of circuits for high-power electromagnetic and plasma systems. The successful candidate will also perform project planning and assist in the development of detailed electrical and electronics designs, including bills of materials. This posting is for work in Albuquerque, NM.
- Perform circuit assembly and testing
- Assist the engineering team in maintaining documentation and ordering parts
- Operate test equipment
- Execute test plans and document results for components, sub-systems, and systems
- Develop prototyping processes
- Build and test quick-turn prototype assemblies
Success in this role will stem from:
- U.S. citizenship
- Presently holding or being able to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance
- More than 3 years’ experience in assembly and testing of electrical circuits for integration into systems
- Familiarity with power electronics