Verus Research is searching for an Electrical Engineer to perform research and development for radio frequency (RF) communications projects. The Electrical Engineer will possess an understanding of RF systems engineering, including an ability to perform high-fidelity modeling and simulation-based design, as well as optimization of circuit and system components and antennas. This posting is for work in the Albuquerque, NM, area.
The ideal candidate for the Electrical Engineer role will excel in collaborative engineering team environments, possess a strong mix of experimental and analytical skills, and the ability to communicate complex technical ideas. Success in this role will stem from:
- U.S. citizenship
- Presently holding or being able to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance
- 3 or more years’ experience working in relevant technical areas
- Degree in electrical engineering or other relevant engineering discipline
- Demonstrated expertise in the design, modeling, and testing of RF front-end systems and antennas
- Knowledge of design engineering and data analysis tools (LabVIEW, MATLAB, Python™, Agilent (Keysight) ADS, CST Microwave Studio®, HFSS) is highly desired