Verus Research is searching for a Human Resources Business Partner to support its rapidly growing operations. The Human Resources Business Partner will be responsible for the delivery of enterprise-wide human resources activities, compliance with Federal and State laws and related employee case law, administration of HRIS employee records and benefits programs, advising Company leaders on HR best practices and team dynamics, and support of the recruitment and onboarding events.
The ideal candidate for the Human Resources Business Partner role will possess a strong mix of interpersonal communication skills, analytical abilities, and willingness to provide candid advice to Company leaders in matters of team and interpersonal dynamics and legal compliance. Crucial elements of this role are the agility to shift seamlessly from “strategic” HR matters to “tactical” compliance elements and maintaining knowledge and interest in both ends of this spectrum of essential tasks. This position is for work in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and reports to the Human Resources Director.
Success in this demanding role will stem from:
- U.S. Citizenship
- At least 3 years of HR generalist experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or other relevant discipline
- Demonstrated experience in solving complex employee relations situations
- Extensive track record in recruiting and onboarding
- Proven record of maintaining timely and accurate HRIS products, especially as they tie to support of individual team members, the enterprise’s financial systems, internal controls, external vendor systems, and training
- Familiarity with HRIS benefit vendor communication through Electronic Data Interchange, including set-up, audits, and vendor points of contact
- Clear examples of culture and team-building experiences