Verus Research is searching for a Project Control Manager to provide expert Earned Value Management System (EVMS) execution in a research and development (R&D) environment. The Project Control Manager will help mature the project control function, oversee the control of costs and schedules on contracts, and lead the project control team.
The Project Control Manager is responsible for end-to-end analysis and reporting of program cost, schedule, and technical execution supporting the designated program manager, as well as the broader operations and finance teams. This individual will have a complete understanding of and deep experience in the application of principles, concepts, practices, standards, and industry practices in program control. The Project Control Manager will shape and professionally develop the project control team using this knowledge and experience. This posting is for work in the Albuquerque, NM, area.
Success in this demanding role will stem from:
- US. citizenship
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or finance (graduate degree preferred)
- 10 years’ experience working in relevant business environment
- Experience with government aerospace & defense contracting and Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Knowledge and application of EVMS practices, requirements, analysis, and reporting
- Experience with analysis and development of programmatic financial reporting requirements, including “estimates to complete,” “estimates at complete,” and variance analysis