Verus Research is searching for an experienced Radio Frequency (RF) Source Developer to lead design and development of cutting-edge RF sources and system integration.
Verus Research develops high-power RF capabilities for operational and test and evaluation needs. In many cases, customer specifications require adapting or advancing the state of the art in component and system technologies, including the RF source. The primary role for the RF Source Developer will be conducting the design and development of RF oscillators and amplifiers. The successful candidate will also lead our RF sub-system integrated product team during systems integration, perform project planning, and assist in proposal writing and report generation. This posting is for work in Albuquerque, NM.
- Design RF sources in support of customer requirements with special focus on ease of prototyping
- Coordinate the manufacture of RF sources
- Conduct RF system testing and reporting
- Assist in the preparation of proposals for the development of new high-power electromagnetic capabilities
Success in this role will stem from:
- U.S. citizenship
- Presently holding or being able to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance
- More than 3 years’ experience developing RF sources, including some of the following:
- Numerical simulation of RF sources to virtually prototype designs and predict of operational suitability
- Design of new high-power vacuum-electronic RF sources (either oscillators or amplifiers)
- Design of high-power solid-state RF sources (either individual elements or arrays)
- Experimental development and evaluation of RF sources
- Ability to independently formulate design and development plans for RF sources