Verus Research is searching for a Software Engineer to provide software programming support in a DevOps environment.
The Software Engineer will support the creation of software for directed energy and electronic warfare applications, primarily in C#/.Net/ASP environments. The engineer will also build rigorous testing in a continuous integration/continuous deployment framework. This work will require developing and updating products using the following software tools: Visual Studio, GitLab, and Amazon Web Services (AWS). This posting is for work in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The ideal candidate for the Software Engineer role will possess a strong mix of leadership and analytical skills, as well as the ability to communicate complex ideas and provide innovative solutions. Success in this demanding role will stem from:
- U.S. citizenship
- Holding or being able to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree(s) in computer science, physics, math, or an engineering discipline
- 3 or more years of experience working in software development with C# or C++
- 2 or more years of experience in configuration management in a Git environment
- Experience in user interface development
- Experience in container development with Docker
- Recent examples of successfully applying the candidate’s technical expertise in customer settings