Join Verus Research and be a part of an elite team that utilizes creativity, critical thinking skills, and state-of-the-art technologies to create solutions that matter, every day! Verus Research is searching for a Principal Digital Signal Processing Engineer to perform research and development, conception, and implementation of advanced, real-time embedded signal processing. This role will make significant contributions to a growing portfolio of projects in space communications and electronic warfare, including design, development, implementation, and optimization of DSP algorithms for real-time applications, as well as design of multi-channel radio frequency signal processing and radar sensor systems.
This position is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Visit https://greaterabq.com/the-city-we-love/ for information on living in the greater Albuquerque area! Relocation assistance will provided to the ideal candidate.
Success in this demanding role will stem from:
- U.S. citizenship
- Holding or being able to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance
- Extensive experience in the design and development of DSP algorithms for real-time applications
- Advanced degree in electrical engineering or similar discipline (with an emphasis in wireless communications highly desired)
- Proven ability to move from concept to prototype with minimal direction
- Knowledge in wireless communication theory, digital and analog signal processing, hardware-in-the-loop algorithm development and testing, and software defined radio architectures
- Demonstrated familiarity with space-time adaptive processing, MIMO, statistical and adaptive signal processing, channel equalization, adaptive filtering, detection, and estimation theory for both communication and radar systems
- Experience implementing digital signal processing solutions on embedded processors and digital hardware