Our Vision is to forge a scientific research and development environment built around creatively solving our customers’ most difficult technical problems.
We promote a culture that creates opportunities for the individual, benefits for the community, and strength and stability for the enterprise. We seek to maximize the mutual joy in developing technical solutions that meet tomorrow’s needs.
- Honest: We act in good faith with our employees, customers, partners, and vendors
- Transparent: We conduct our business in the open, communicate appropriately, and hold each other accountable
- Innovative: We craft inventive outcomes that surpass the expectations of our employees, customers, partners, and vendors
- Interdisciplinary: We synthesize knowledge from multiple disciplines to develop novel solutions
- Agile: We anticipate and leverage changing business and technical environments through learning, growing, and furthering the development of ourselves and our products
- Entrusted: We possess the freedom and authority to pursue our passions and perform to our fullest potential
- Individual: We are responsible to each other, trusting in everyone’s commitment to our shared success
- Organizational: We are responsible to our employees and their career advancement and encourage collaboration, teamwork, and mentorship
- Community: We are responsible corporate citizens, nurturing enduring partnerships for the mutual benefit of all
With these values in mind, the Verus Research mission
Create and maintain a collaborative environment at the forefront of the latest scientific research and technological developments; Provide our customers with innovative engineering solutions for current and future challenges with an emphasis on quality, timeliness and cost-effectiveness; Value high-performance employees and foster an environment that both inspires and empowers all to achieve their maximum potential.
Verus Research is a proud supporter of:
Verus Research is built on our founders' beliefs that the best-value technical offering can only be created with the highest skilled experts working in a culture of support and respect.
We hire people with diverse backgrounds and diverse thought, knowing that's how to arrive at the best possible solutions. We recognize our people are at different stages of their careers, and we have strong mentoring programs and a liberal training policy to support their growth.
“We love problem solving. Often, there are well-considered reasons things are done the way they are. But not always. Or maybe the reasons have been overcome by new technologies. We love jumping into new approaches to do what wasn’t considered possible yesterday.”– Matt D., TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
“Decisions here are not made based on what is best for shareholder value; Verus Research understands that employees are happier and contribute more when they feel their value is understood by the company.”– Brian G., TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
“I don’t know what you call what we do here at Verus Research. You can’t call it WORK because it’s too much fun!”– John O., SENIOR PROGRAM ENGINEER